The Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced the resetting of the October 18, 2015 Career Service Examination-Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) for affected examinees. The new schedule is set on December 6, 2015.
According to Examination Advisory No. 15, s. 2015 (dated October 23, 2015) released by the agency, Said that resetting is in view of the suspension of the October 18, 2015 CSE-PPT implemented in select regions due to the onslaught of Super Typhoon Lando.
Please be advised of the following guidelines/procedures which shall govern the December 6, 2015 examination:
- For examinees of Regions 1, 2, NCR and CAR where full suspension at the regional level was implemented, including examinees of Cabanatuan City, Olongapo City and Bongao, Tawi-tawi:
- Affected examinees shall have the same testing center and school assignment as in the suspended October 18, 2015 CSE-PPT. No request for transfer of testing center shall be allowed.
- Affected examinees shall no longer be required to register again. The general admission rules shall apply on examination day (December 6, 2015), whereby examinees shall be required to present the following items:
- I.D. card (the same I.D. card presented during filing of application for the suspended October 18, 2015 CSE-PPT, or any of the other accepted I.D. cards for Career Service Examination which must be valid i.e. not expired)Note: “No I.D., No Exam”
- Original NSO Birth Certificate (if I.D. card has no date of birth)
- Application Receipt with corresponding CSC Official Receipt (if available)
- Notice of School Assignment generated thru the Online Notice of School Assignment (as applicable).
- For examinees of Regions 4 and 5, including Region 3 for its City of San Fernando, Pampanga and Malolos City testing centers only, where no suspension was implemented, examinees who were not able to take the October 18, 2015 CSE-PPT shall be considered as affected examinees and, therefore, shall be allowed to take the December 6, 2015 examination.
- Affected examinees shall be required to register with the CSCRO or the CSCFO nearest them. Registration period shall be from October 26, 2015 to November 6, 2015 only. Examinees concerned shall appear in person before the CSCRO/FO and present the following items:Original of the I.D. card presented during filing of application for the suspended October 18, 2015 CSE-PPT, or any of the other accepted I.D. cards for Career Service Examination which must be valid (not expired)Original Application Receipt and/or original CSC Official Receipt for the suspended October 18, 2015 CSE-PPT (if available)
- Affected examinees’ school assignment may not necessarily be the same as in the suspended October 18, 2015 CSE-PPT. For this matter, examinees could make use of the Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA) which shall be available by November 27, 2015 and thereafter, or may coordinate directly with the CSCRO concerned.
- All affected examinees shall only be given one chance to take the rescheduled examination free of charge. Those who would not be able to take the December 6, 2015 examination shall have their examination fee and slot forfeited. Any request for postponement/another rescheduling shall not be allowed. For this matter, they shall file a new application for the next schedule of CSE-PPT and pay the corresponding examination fee.
For more updates in October 18, 2015 Civil Service Exam Paper & Pencil Test results please always visit philboardresults.com.