The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the Special Licensure Board Examination (SPLBE) in the September 2015 Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) Licensure Examination will be conducted on September 25-26, 2015 in Riyadh Jeddah and Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Doha, Qatar and Kuwait.
The following board licensure examinations are as follows:
- Architects (ALE)
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM)
- Civil Engineers
- Dentists (Written)
- Electronics Engineers (EE/ECE)
- Electronics Technicians
- Master Plumbers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Nurse (NLE)
- Radiologic Technologists (Radtech)
- Respiratory Therapists
- Registered Electrical Engineers (REE)
- Registered Master Electricians (RME)
- Professional Teachers (LET)
- X-Ray Technologists
The program of the Registered Electrical Engineers Board Exam as follows: (Date, Time and Subjects)
- September 25, 2015 (Friday)
- 7:00 AM – 7:45 AM – General Instruction and Filling-up Forms
- 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Mathematics – 25% (such as: Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others. )
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects – 30% ( such as: General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts I & 2 and others. )
- September 26, 2016 (Saturday)
- 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM – Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects – 45% (such as: Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others.)
NOTE for R.E.E.:
- The passing general average is 70% provided there is no grade below 50% in any subject.
- An examinee who obtains a General Average Rating of 70% or above, but has a grade below 50% will be CONDITIONED, but will be allowed to re-take the next exam on the same subject. If he then obtains a grade on that subject of 70% or better, he shall have passed the licensure examination. However, if he obtains a grade less than 70%, he will be CONDITIONED again and will have to retake the examination on the same subject until he shall have obtained a grade of 70% or better.
- . An examinee who obtains a general average grade of less than 70% is considered FAILED. He will have to retake all the subjects again even though he obtained a passing grade in the other subject/s.
Applicants for Registered Electrical Engineers licensure exam are likewise informed on the following general instructions:
- Confirmed applicants will pay the examination fee of US $40.00 and PhP25.00 for documentary stamps. The Notice of Admission will be issued at the testing centers;
- Bring original documents for final evaluation and 4 pieces passport size pictures with nametag;
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Two or more pencils (No.1 or 2)
- Ballpens with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope
- Non-programmable calculator
- The following are STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms:
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded data/information/ formula
- Programmable Calculators
- Cellular Phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, and other electronic gadgets
- Bags of any kind (place your documents inside the transparent/plastic envelope)
- Other examination aides not stated on the program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
For more updates in September 2015 Special Professional Licensure Board Examination (SPLBE) Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) Board Exam results please always visit philboardresults.com.