Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the room/building assignments in the August 2015 Mining Engineer Licensure Examination also known as August 2015 Mining Engineers Board Exam of is posted here.
The said examination will be held on August 11,12 & 13, 2015 in Manila. This post will be updated as soon as possible once the PRC posted the official room assignments.
The three (3) days licensure exam, covered the following topics:
- August 11 – Mining Engineering I – 35% – Mineral Prospecting and Exploration; Sampling and Ore Reserve Estimation; Mining Methods, Mine Planning, Designing and Development, Ventilation and Mine Safety; Rock Mechanics in Mining Engineering, and Applied Mathematics in Mine Mathematics
- August 12 – Mining Engineering II – 35% – Minerals Economics; Mine Evaluation and Feasibility Studies; Applied Mathematics in Mining Engineering; Mine Management and Computer Application; Mine and mineral Land Surveying; and Mining Law Ethics.
- August 13 – Mining Engineering III – 30% – General Geology; Mineralogy and Petrology, Economics Geology; Structural Geology; Principles of Metallurgy; Mineral Processing; and Assaying and Applied Mathematics in Geology and Mineral Engineering Ecology
Manila Room Assignments:
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises one or two days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day.
- Male Examinees – White polo or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
For more updates of room assignments in August 2015 Mining Engineers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
To receive free update from us, please “LIKING” us or “TWEET” and “GOOGLE+1”.