The Professional Regulatory Board of Nutrition and Dietetics together with PRC announces that the examinees room/building assignments in the August 2015 Nutritionist-Dietitians Licensure Examination also known as August 2015 Nutritionist Dietitians Board Exam is posted here.
The said licensure exam will be held on August 20 & 21, 2015 in two (2) designated testing centers.
Schedule and topics covered in the said examination are: On the first day, Nutritional Biochemistry and Clinical Diettetics (35%) and Community and Public Health Nutrition (30%); and, second day Food and Food Service Systems (35%) with a total weight of 100%.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two (2) TO three (3) working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual,late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniform per Resolution No. 311 Dated May 18, 1994.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Application’s Stub
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-Programmable Calculators (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
For more updates of room assignments in August 2015 Nutritionist-Dietitians Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the August 2015 Nutritionist-Dietitians Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).