The Regulatory Board of Agricultural Engineering announces that the room/building assignments in the August 2015 Agricultural Engineering Licensure Examination also known as August 2015 Agricultural Engineers Board Exam is posted here.
The said examination will be held on August 25 & 26, 2015 in following designated testing centers:
In Two (2) days licensure exam, covers the following topics:
- First Day (August 25, 2015) Tuesday – 34% of weight – Rural Electification, Agricultural Processing, Agriculturals Structures & Allied Subjects
- Second Day morning (August 26, 2015) Wednesday – 33% of weight – Soil & Water Resources Development & Conservation, Irrigation, Drainage & Allied Subjects.
- Second Day afternoon (August 26, 2015) Wednesday- 33% of weight – Agricultural Mechanization, Agricultural Power, Agricultural Machinery & Equipment & Allied Subjects
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two or three days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day.
- Male Examinees – White polo or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
For more updates of room assignments in August 2015 Agricultural Engineering Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the August 2015 Agricultural Engineering Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
To receive free update from us, please “LIKING” us or “TWEET” and “GOOGLE+1”.