The said examination will be held on August 2-3, 2015 in Manila, Cagayan de Oro & Davao testing centers.
[ Manila | Cagayan de Oro | Davao ]
Itinerary and Coverage of the Examination:
Sunday, August 2, 2015 – The topics are: Forest Ecosystem (Forest Botany, Dendrology, Forest Ecology, Forest Soils, Tree Physiology, Forest Entomology, Forest Pathology, Forest Biodiversity, Forest Genetics and Tree Improvement) – 20%. Forest Governance and Social Forestry (Forest History, Policy and Administration, Social Forestry and Extension, Forest Protection, Environment and Sustainable Development, Professional Ethics and Values) – 25%.
Monday, August 3, 2015 – Includes: Forest Utilization Engineering ( Wood Structure and Identification, Wood Physics and Mechanics, Wood Seasoning and Preservation, Foerst Products Utilization, Utilization of Non-Timber Forest Products)– 20% and Forest Production and Management ( Forest Biometry, Mensuration and Inventory, Forest Management, Forest Economics and Finance, Range Management, Multiple Uses Forestry, Silvicultural Methods/Systems, Forest Nursery, and Forest Plantation) -35%, with total weight of 100%.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises 1 to 2 working days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT Examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees: White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees: White Blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
[ Source ]
For more updates of room assignments in August 2015 Foresters Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the August 2015 Foresters Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).