Civil Service Commission (CSC) announces that the results in the May 3, 2015 Career Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) also known as Civil Service Exam for Professional and Sub-Professionals is posted here once officially released by CSC online.
The said examination was administered in 56 testing centers nationwide with a more than 180,000 registered examinees who participated the Career Service written examination, total 86.92% or 157,041 examinees taking the Professional level with the rest taking the Subprofessional level.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
Complete list of passers is now available according to region:
- Region 1 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 2 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 3 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 4 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 5 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 6 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 7 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 8 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 9 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 10 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 11 Professional | Subprofessional
- Region 12 Professional | Subprofessional
- NCR Professional | Subprofessional
- CAR Professional | Subprofessional
- CARAGA Professional | Subprofessional
- ARMM Professional | Subprofessional
Including the list of Top Ten Passers for Professional and Subprofessionals.
1. Test result generation through OCSERGS (Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System) shall be available on June 29, 2015 and thereafter.
2. Issuance of Certification of Eligibility shall be available through the CSC Regional Office (CSCRO) concerned on July 14, 2015 and thereafter.
3. Concerns on examination result, including verification of Examinee Number, should be coordinated directly with the CSCRO concerned.
CSC stated that the results were expected to released within forty-five (45) days after the day of examinations.
According to CSC, that Southern Tagalog (Region IV) has the biggest number of examinees at 26,509 or 14.67 percent of the total number of examinees. This is followed by National Capital Region with 25,430 examinees, comprising 14.07 percent. Other regions with considerable turnout of examinees include Zamboanga Peninsula (Region IX) with 12,097 examinees; Western Visayas (Region VI) with 11,993; Central Luzon (Region III) with 11,796; and Bicol (Region V) with 11,288.
CSE-PPT general ability tests, the three-hour (3:00) with 170 items, Professional level examination covered vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, analogy, logic, and numerical reasoning. The Sub-Professional exam lasted two-hour and thirty-minutes (2:30)with 165 items, covered the same subject areas except analogy and logic, and also includes questions on spelling and clerical operations.
Additional 10 minutes is given to examinees of both the Professional and SubProfessional levels to answer Examinee Descriptive Questionnaire which is not scored but reference purposes only.
Questions for both examination levels include general information on the Philippine Constitution, the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (R.A. 6713), peace and human rights issues and concepts, and environment management and protection.
Examinees need to obtain a rating of 80 percent to pass the exams.
Another career service written examination is scheduled on October 18, 2015. Application period will run from May 25, 2015 to September 3, 2015 at CSC Regional and Field Offices nationwide. Interested applicants are advised to check the corresponding examination announcement posted at the CSC website for details on testing centers, qualification and application requirements, where to get and file application forms, and other relevant information.
For more updates in May 3, 2015 Civil Service Exam Paper & Pencil Test results please always visit philboardresults.com.