The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the room / building assignments in Manila in the May 2015 Chemical Engineers (ChemEng) Licensure Examination also known as May 2015 Chemical Engineers Board Exam is posted here.
The said examination will be given by the Professional Regulatory Board of Chemical Engineering on May 13, 14 and 15, 2015 in Manila.
Manila Room Assignments:
Itinerary and Coverage of the Examination:
Wednesday, May 13, 2015 – The topics are: Physical and Chemical Principles (General Inorganic Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Physical Chemistry; Biochemecal Engineering; Environmental Engineering) weight – 30%. Use of Handbook is allowed.
Thursday, May 14, 2015 – Includes: Chemical Engineering Principles (Chemical Engineering Calculations; Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics; Reaction Kinetics; Unit Operations; Chemical Process Industries, Plant Design; Instrumentation and Process Control); weight – 40%. Use of Handbook is allowed.
Friday, May 15, 2015 – Includes: General Engineering, Ethics and Contracts (Mathematics; Physics; Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Engineering Economics; Laws, Contracts and Ethics); weight – 40%. Use of Handbook is not allowed. ( (30%). with total weight of 100%.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two or three days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT Examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day.
- Male Examinees – White polo or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- One clear and clean copy of 2 x 2 colored picture (preferably in white background) with name tag, and write your complete address, and school at the back of picture. (Put picture in letter envelope with your name legibly written outside.)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Use of Perry’s Chemical Engineers’ Handbook shall be allowed ONLY in “Physical and Chemical Principles” and in “Chemical Engineering Principles” subjects during the November 2013 examination subject to the following strict restrictions:
- Handbook must be in original printed form. Photocopy or Xerox copy not allowed.
- Handbook must not have and handwritten formula, sample problems, notations or any such kind of writings or added information.
- Insertion of photocopied pages, printed sheets or any other form of written materials shall be strictly prohibited.
- Only bookmarks, tabs, underlines and highlights are allowed.
- Use of Periodic Table and any loose sheet shall not be permitted.
The proctor/watchers reserve the right to confiscate and refuse the use of Handbook found questionable and/or not meeting any of the above restrictions. Any fraudulent attempt to use the Handbook as a means to cheat shall be dealt with accordingly and shall be ground for revocation for life or privilege to take the examination.
- In the “General Engineering” subject (on Day 3, May 15, 2015) the use of Handbook is strictly not allowed.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
[ Source ]
For more updates of room assignments in May 2015 Chemical Engineers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the May 2015 Chemical Engineers Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).