Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced the application for August 16, 2015 Fire Officer Examination (FOE) is now open. The said examination will administers by the CSC in coordination with the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP).
Applicants should get and file their application forms at the CSC Regional Office (CSCRO), or at any of the CSCRO’s Field Offices where they intend to take the examination. Application form can also be downloaded from the CSC website: csc.gov.ph.
All applicants must be:
- a Filipino citizen,
- of good moral character,
- mentally and physically fit,
- must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or of disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness or addiction to drugs,
- must not have been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian positions in the government,
- must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning, and
- must be 21 to 35 years old at the date/time of filing of application.
Deadline for filing of application is June 17. The FOE will be given on August 16.
For more details, please refer to Examination Announcement No. 03, s. 2015 posted on csc.gov.ph.
For more updates in August 16, 2015 Fire Officer Examination Application please always visit philboardresults.com.