Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) release the Top Performing and Performance of Schools for March 2015 Mechanical Engineers & Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM) Licensure Examination result. Together in the results are the list of passers and list of top ten (10) passers.
The PRC together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Mechanical Engineering administered the aforementioned examination last March 7 & 8, 2015 for one thousand two hundred forty-seven (1,247) Mechanical Engineer examinees and twenty-eight (28) Certified Plant Mechanic in testing centers of Manila and Cebu cities.
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS – Mechanical Engineer
The top performing school in the March 2015 Mechanical Engineers Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010:
RANK | SCHOOL | TOTAL NO. OF EXAM. | TOTAL NO. PASSED | PERCENTAGE PASSED
1 BATANGAS STATE UNIVERSITY-BATANGAS CITY (PBMIT)
84 84 100.00 %
2 MAPUA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-MANILA
55 46 83.64 %
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
- List of Passers: March 2015 Mechanical Engineers Board Exam Result
- List of Passers: March 2015 Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: March 2015 Mechanical Engineers Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: March 2015 Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam Result
- Back to March 2015 Mechanical Engineers & Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam Result main page
To receive an update about March 2015 Mechanical Engineer & Certified Plant Mechanic board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.