The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the results of January 2015 Sanitary Engineer Licensure Examination, conducted last January 28, 29 & 30, 2015 in Manila. List of successful examinees who passed the January 2015 Sanitary Engineers Board Exam is posted here.
This post will update as soon as possible, once the official results is released by the PRC.
Complete List of passers:
Schedule of registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on February 9, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and
- pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
For more updates of room assignments in January 2015 Sanitary Engineers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.