Twice a year, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (PRBPT) conducting the Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (BLEPT) also known as Teachers Board Exam or LET for Elementary and Secondary Levels.
COVERAGE OF EXAMINATION FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
Below are the Professional Education subjects included in the Licensure Examination for Teachers.
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimension of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study, Practice Teaching