Twice a year, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (PRBPT) conducting the Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (BLEPT) also known as Teachers Board Exam or LET.
COVERAGE OF EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL EDUCATION
For the examinees, coverage of the examination is very important to them. Because they can focus in their preparation on the subject covered in the examination properly. Below are the subjects included in the Licensure Examination for Teachers.
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature, Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Filipino, Pagbas at Pagsula tungo sa Pananaliksik, Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamental of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra, Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science – with Earth Science.
- Social Studies – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform; Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and Other Heroes; Philosophy of Man; Arts; General Psychology; Information and Communication Technology.