CONGRATULATION TO ALL PASSERS!!!
List of Passers
List of Top Passers
Top Performing & Performance of Schools
Update: January 23, 2015
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 15,292 out of 26,690 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination. With respect to five (5) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
The members of the Board of Nursing who gave the licensure examination are Carmencita M. Abaquin, Chairman; Perla G. Po, Gloria B. Arcos, Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Glenda S. Arquiza and Florence C. Cawaon, Members.
It is divided into five (5) PARTS. They are:
- Nursing Practice I: Basic Foundation of Nursing and Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Practice II: Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and Child
- Nursing Practice III: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations, Part A
- Nursing Practice IV: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations, Part B
- Nursing Practice V: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations, Part C
To receive an update about November 2014 Nursing / NLE board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.