The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) release the results in October 2014 Special Licensure Board Examination (SPLBE) in Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) Licensure Examination for Overseas Filipino Worker’s (OFW) in Middle East is posted here.
List of Other SPLBE Results for October 2014 Board Exams:
- Architects (ALE)
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Civil Engineers (CE)
- Electronics Engineers (EE/ECE)
- Electronics Technicians
- Master Plumbers
- Mechanical Engineers (ME)
- Nurse (NLE)
- Registered Electrical Engineers (REE)
- Registered Master Electricians (RME)
- Teachers (LET)
The said SPLBE – Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) board exam was held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE); Doha, Qatar; Al-Khobar and Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) on October 4 and 5, 2014.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 31 out of 87 Registered Electrical Engineers successfully passed the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Electrical Engineering in: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Al-Khobar and Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and in Doha, Qatar this October 2014.
SPLBE – REE Board Exam List of Passers:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on October 29, 2014.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to
- pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017 for REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
For more updates in October 2014 SPLBE – Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) Licensure Exam results please always visit philboardresults.com.