The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) release the results in October 2014 Special Licensure Board Examination (SPLBE) in Electronics Engineers (ECE/EE) Licensure Examination for Overseas Filipino Worker’s (OFW) in Middle East is posted here.
List of Other SPLBE Results for October 2014 Board Exams:
- Architects (ALE)
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Civil Engineers (CE)
- Electronics Engineers (EE/ECE)
- Electronics Technicians
- Master Plumbers
- Mechanical Engineers (ME)
- Nurse (NLE)
- Registered Electrical Engineers (REE)
- Registered Master Electricians (RME)
- Teachers (LET)
The said SPLBE – Electronics Engineers board exam was held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE); Doha, Qatar; Al-Khobar and Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) on October 3 and 4, 2014.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 8 out of 73 passed the Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Electronics Engineering in: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Al-Khobar and Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and in Doha, Qatar this October 2014.
SPLBE – ECE/EE Board Exam List of Passers:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on October 28, 2014.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and
- Pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
For more updates in October 2014 SPLBE – Electronics Engineers (ECE/EE) Licensure Exam results please always visit philboardresults.com.