The Professional Regulation Commission announced the schedules of the subjects, room assingments in the October 2014 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Examination also known as October 2014 CPA Board Exam.
The said CPA examination will be held in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena and Tacloban on October 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2014 given by the Board of Accountancy.
- Schedule of Subjects
- List of CPA Examinees Room Assignments
- Examinees General Instructions
- List of Passers October 2014 CPA Board Exam Results
- List of Top Passers
- Top Performing and Performance of the Schools
Schedule of subjects is as follows:
October 04, 2014
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions/Filing up of Forms|
|8:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Theory of Accounts|
|1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Auditing Theory|
October 05, 2014
|8:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Management Services|
|1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Practical Accounting I|
October 11, 2014
|8:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Auditing Problem|
|1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Practical Accounting Problems II|
October 12, 2014
|8:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Business Law and Taxation|
- Your school / building assignments will be posted at the PRC premises two or three working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit you School/Building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of the examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted
- Examinees are required to wear the following attrire every examination day.
- MALE Examinees – white polo shirt or t-shirt with collar paired with decent pants/slacks.
- FEMALE Examinees – white blouse or t-shirt with collar paired with decent pants/sclacks.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One Piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (no.2)
- Ballpens with BLACK INK ONLY
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece transparent plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS (REFER TO LIST INT THE EXAMINEES GUIDE)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- Books, notes, review materials, and all printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS.
- Cellular phones, beepers, laptops, tablets and/or all electronic gadget/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aids and references not stated in this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees Guide.
Dated: September 09, 2014 / Manila, Philippines