The Professional Regulation Commission announces complete list of room/building assignments for October 2014 Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM) Licensure Examination also known as October 2014 Certified Plant Mechanics Board Exam. The said examination room assignments is posted here.
The CPM board exam will be held on October 07 & 08, 2014 given by the Board of Mechanical Engineering in the following testing centers:
Link to Room Assignment of Mechanical Engineers (ME)
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two to three working days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your School/building assignment. Visit you school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination Fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped Window Mailing Envelope
- Two or more pencils (No.2)
- Ballpen with BLACK INK ONLY
- One (1) piece Long Brown Envelope
- One (1) piece Long Transparent (non-colored) Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-programmable Calculator (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computer or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kinds (ladies bag and shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
- Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examination Kit.
For more updates of room assignments in October 2014 Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM) Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the October 2014 Certified Plant Mechanics Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).