The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) announced that the commission will conduct the second (2nd) set of police examinations for this year, on November 09, 2014 nationwide. The said examination are for those who are already in the police service (promotional), and another for those aspiring to enter the Philippine National Police (PNP entrance).
The applicants shall utilize the on-line system to request the Regional Office for their schedule on the filing of examination application. Applicants will personally appear at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the date assigned to them, with their printed on-line confirmation letter and other required documents, for further evaluation.
Period of On-Line Application Scheduling:
- PNP Entrance Exam: August 11-15, 2014 (available at 12NN, August 11, 2014 onwards). Application form for entrance exam click here.
- Promotional Exam: August 18-22, 2014 (available at 12NN, August 18, 2014 onwards). Application form for promotional exam click here
The Promotional examination will conduct the following categories:
- Police Officer
- Senior Police Officer
- Police Inspector
- Police Superintendent
TEST COVERAGE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Philippine Constitution Basic Human Rights
- Philippine History (Significant Event, People and Places)
- Philippine Government (Structures and Functions)
- PNP Laws and Jurisprudence
- Five (5) Pillars of the Criminal Justice System (CJS)
- Current Events (Very Current / Social Awareness and Value Judgment)
- Vocabulary (Words related to police matters)
- Comprehension (Contextual Understanding)
- Grammar (Correct Usage)
- Basic Concepts (Measurements)
- Problem Solving Skills
TEST COVERAGE FOR PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATION ( Click Here )
Period of Filing of Application is on September 1-30, 2014 for PNP Entrance and Promotional Examination
Source: Napolcom Website
For more updates in November 9, 2014 PNP / NAPOLCOM Entrance and Promotional Exam please always visit philboardresults.com.