The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the room / building assignments for June 2014 Social Workers Licensure Examinations also known as June 2014 Social Workers Board Exam is posted here.
The said examination will be given by the Professional Regulatory Board of Pharmacy on June 29 and 30, 2014 in following testing center nationwide:
Itinerary and Coverage of the Examination:
Sunday, June 29, 2014 – The topics are: Human Behavior and Social Environment – 20%. Social Welfare Policies, Programs and Services – 20%.
Monday, June 20, 2014 – Includes: Social Work Method (Part 1, 2 & 3 ) – 30% and Field Practice -30%, with total weight of 100%.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises 1 to 2 days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT Examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees: White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees: White Blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
[ Source ]
For more updates of room assignments in June 2014 Social Workers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the January 2014 Social Workers Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).