The said examination will be held on June 13 & 15, 2014 in cities of Manila.
In Two (2) days licensure exam, covers the following topics:
- First Day – Friday (June 13) – 60% of weight – History and Theory of Architecture; Principles of Planning; Architecture Practice (30%). Utilities Systems/Structural Conceptualization/Building Materials and Contruction (30%)
- Second Day – Sunday (June 15) – 40% of weight – Architectural Design and Site Planning
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two or three days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day.
- Male Examinees – White polo or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
- On the second day (June15, 2014), every candidate is required to bring to the examination room architect scales (English and Metric Scales), 30 X 40 and 46 degree triangles, protractors, calculators, pencils, drawing pens, erasers, graphed paper and other tools for sketching purposes.
- Download copy of Rules VII and VIII of the 2004 Revised IRR of p.D. No. 1096 “1977 National Building Code of the Philippines (NBCP).
- Free download only from the Latest Publication Section of PRBoA Website at www.architectureboard.ph
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with one another on any subject matter. Every candidate is required to bring his/her lunch and/or supper (placed inside transparent/plastic bags) with him/her during the examination. No food of any kind carried by any persons intended for any candidate during the progress of the examination shall be entertained by watchers or received by any candidate.
For more updates of room assignments in June 2014 Architects Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the June 2014 Architects Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).