The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the room, building and schools assignments for May 2014 Civil Engineers (CE) Licensure Examination also known as May 2014 Civil Engineers Board Exam is posted here.
The said CE examination will be given by the Professional Regulatory Board of Civil Engineering on May 4 & 5, 2014 in the following testing centers:
Itinerary and Coverage of the Examination:
Sunday, May 4, 2014 – The topics are:
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering (Algebra, plane and spherical trigonometry, analytics, descriptive and solid geometry, differential and integral calculus, highway and railroad surveying, plane topographic and hydrographic surveying, advanced surveying, design and construction of highways and railroads, piers, ports and wharves.), weight – 35%.
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering (Aqueducts, sanitary engineering works, hydrology, water supply systems, dikes, dams, irrigation and drainage canals, soil mechanics and foundations), weight – 30%.
Monday, May 5, 2014 – Includes:
- Structural Engineering and Construction (Rational and applied mechanics, steel, timber and reinforced concrete structures), (35%). With total weight of 100%
THIS EXAMINATION WILL BE COMPUTERIZED
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two or three working days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day.
- Male Examinees – White polo or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-programmable Calculator (Refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
[ Source ]
For more updates of room assignments in May 2014 Civil Engineers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the May 2014 Civil Engineers (CE) Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).