The Professional Regulation Commission announces that the room/building assignments for March 2014 Mechanical Engineer (ME) Licensure Examination also known as Mechanical Engineers Board Exam of March 2014 is posted here.
The said examination will be held on March 22 & 23, 2014 in Manila and Cebu given by the Board of Mechanical Engineering
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
Manila Mechanical Engineers Board Exam Room Assignments:
Cebu Mechanical Engineers Board Exam Room Assignments:
Link to Room Assignment of Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM)
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two to three working days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your School/building assignment. Visit you school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination Fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped Window Mailing Envelope
- Two or more pencils (No.2)
- Ballpen with BLACK INK ONLY
- One (1) piece Long Brown Envelope
- One (1) piece Long Transparent (non-colored) Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-programmable Calculator (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computer or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kinds (ladies bag and shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
- Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examination Kit.
For more updates of room assignments in March 2014 Mechanical Engineers (ME) Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the March 2014 Mechanical Engineers Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).