The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the room/building assignments of the January 2014 Pharmacists Licensure Examinations also known as January 2014 Pharmacists Board Exam is posted here.
Itinerary and Coverage of the Examination:
Sunday, January 12, 2014 – The topics are: Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry). weight – 20%. Pharmacognosy (Plant Chemistry; Biochemistry), weight – 15%. Practice of Pharmacy (Compounding-Dispensing; Hospital Pharmacy; pharmaceutical Calculations.), weight – 17.5%.
Monday, January 13, 2014 – Includes: Pharmacology-Phamacokinetics (Toxicology; incompatibilities and Advers Drug Reactions.), (15%). Pharmaceutics (Manufacturing Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms; Physical Pharmacy; Jurisprudence & Ethics), (17.5%). Quality Assurance / Quality Control (Drug Testing with Instrumentation; Microbiology and Public Health), (15%), with total weight of 100%.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises 2 or 3 days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT Examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniform per Resolution No. 311 dated May 18, 1994.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
[ Source ]
For more updates of room assignments in January 2014 Pharmacists Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the January 2014 Pharmacists Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).