The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the room/building assignments of the October 2013 Criminologists Licensure Examinations also known as October 2013 Criminologists Board Exam is posted here.
The said examination will be given by the Professional Regulatory Board of Criminology on October 24, 25 and 26, 2013 in selected testing centers across the country: Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga and Manila.
Itinerary and Coverage of the Examination:
Thursday, October 24, 2013 – The topics are: Criminal Jurisprudence, Procedure and Evidence (Criminal Law Book I, Criminal Law Book II; Criminal Procedure, Evidence and Court Testimony, weight – 20%. Law Enforcement Administration (Police Organization and Administration with Police Planning, Industrial Security Administration, Police Patrol Operations with Police Communication System, Police Intelligence, Police Personnel and Records Management, Comparative System), weight – 20%.
Friday, October 25, 2013 – Includes: Criminalistics (Personal Identification, Police Photography, Forensic Ballistics, Questioned Documents Examination, Polygraph (Lie Detection), Legal Medicine), (20%). Crime Detection and Investigation (Fundamental of Criminal Investigation, Traffic Management and Accident Investigation, Special Crime Investigation, Organized Crime Investigation, Drug Education and Vice Control, Fire Technology and Arson Investigation), (15%).
Saturday, October 26, 2013 – Includes: Sociology of Crimes and Ethics (Introduction to Criminology and Psychology), (15%). Correctional Administration (Institutional Corrections, Non Institutional Corrections), (10%). with total weight of 100%.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises 2 or 3 days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT Examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day.
- Male Examinees – White polo or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-programmable Calculator (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
[ Source ]
For more updates of room assignments in October 2013 Criminologists Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the October 2013 Criminologists Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).