The Regulatory Board of Mechanical Engineering announces the room/building assignments of the September 2013 Mechanical Engineers (ME) and Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM) Licensure Examinations also known as Mechanical Engineers and Certified Plant Mechanics Board Exam of September 2013 is posted here.
The said examination will be held on September 22 & 23, 2013 in cities of Manila, Cebu, Davao & Iloilo.
PRC cancels Iloilo Testing Center of September 2013 Mechanical Engineer licensure examination due to low turn-out of applications. All applicants and examinees from Iloilo are advises to take examination in Manila and in Cebu testing centers.
The Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination will proceed as scheduled on September 22 and 23, 2013 in the cities of Manila, Cebu and Davao.
Itinerary and Coverage of the Examination:
- Mechanical Engineers
Sunday, September 22, 2013 – The topics are: Power and Industrial Plant Engineering with weight of 35%
Monday, September 23, 2013 – Includes: Mathematics, Engineering Economics and Basic Engineering Sciences,(35%) and Machine Design, Materials and Shop Practice, (30%) with total weight of 100%.
- Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM)
Sunday, September 22, 2013 – The topics are: Elements of Power Plant Machinery (maintenance, repair and operation of types of prime movers, including steam, internal combustion engines, hydroelectric plants as encountered in practice.) with weight of 30%. Shop Machinery and Practice ( operation of milling machines, planners, shapers, lathes, drills, welding, heat treatment repairing of machine parts and overhauling.) weight of 35%.
Monday, September 23, 2013 – Elements of Industrial Plant Machinery (maintenance, operation and repair of all types of such industrial plant machinery and equipment as encountered in sugar mills, lumber mills, oil mills, ice plants, air conditioning plants, etc.)(35%), with total weight of 100%.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two or three days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT Examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day.
- Male Examinees – White polo or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-programmable Calculator (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
[ Source ]
For more updates of room assignments in September 2013 Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) & Certified Plant Mechanic (CPM) Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the September 2013 Registered Electrical Engineer & Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).