The said examination is to be given by the Board of Chemistry and Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), held on September 17 & 18, 2013 in Manila testing centers.
The two (2) days board exam covers the following subjects: In first day – Inorganic Chemistry – includes Fundamentals of inorganic chemistry; periodicity and inorganic reactions, including transition metal chemistry; and characterization of inorganic compounds. Organic Chemistry – Fundamental of organic chemistry; including Biochemistry reaction and characterization of Organic compounds. Last day – Analytical Chemistry – Fundamental of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis and instrumental analysis. And, Physical Chemistry – Principles of Physical chemistry including introductory quantum theory, thermodynamics and equilibria, and chemical kinetics.
List of Examinees Room Assignments:
- Your school/building assignments will be posted at the PRC premises two or three working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit you school/building assignments prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinee – White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked in
- Female Examinee – White blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the Following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuable and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache’ case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aids not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and Examination Guide.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE ANSWERABLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
For more updates of room assignments in September 2013 Chemists Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the September 2013 Chemists Officers Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).