Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the room/building assignments of September 2013 Geodetic Engineers Licensure Examination also known as September 2013 Geodetic Engineer Board Exam is posted here.
The said examination will be held on September 3 & 4, 2013 in Manila. This post will update as soon as possible, once the PRC posted the official room assignments.
Room Assignments Complete:
Room Assignments Removal:
The two (2) days board exam itinerary covered the following topics:
- September 3, 2013 – Laws, Rules and Regulations (includes Public Land Laws and Natural Resources, Laws on Property, Land Reform Laws, Land Registrations Laws on Obligation and Contracts, Professional & Ethical Practice, Rules & Regulations Governing Land Surveying) weight of 20%. Mathematics ( Including Algebra, Solid Geometry, Analytical Geometry Engineering Economics, Plane and Spherical Trigonometry, Differential and Integral Calculus, Mechanics and Least Squares) weight 20%. Theory and Practice of Surveying ( includes Property Surveying, Isolated, Minerals & Mining Surveys, Cadastral Land Surveying, Astronomy, Route Surveys & Earthworks, Hydrographic & Topographic Surveying, Photogrammetry, Engineering Surveys and Construction Surveying) weight of 20%
- September 4, 2013 – Geodesy ( includes Geodetic Surveying, Geodetic Astronomy, Geodetic Triangulation, Geodetic Leveling, Gravity Measurement and Least Squares) weight of 20%. Cartography ( includes Plotting and Mapping of isolated, Mineral, Cadastral, Hydrographic, Photogrammetric Surveys and Map Projection) weight of 20%. Overall total weight is 100%.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises one or two days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White Blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent (non-colored) plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building
NOTE: PRC will not be Responsible for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
Source: PRC website
For more updates of room assignments in September 2013 Geodetic Engineers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the September 2013 Geodetic Engineers Board Exam results.
To receive free update from us, please “LIKING” us or “TWEET” and “GOOGLE+1”.