Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the room/building assignments of August 2013 Medical Technologists Licensure Examination also known as Medical Technologists or Medtech Board Exam of August 2013 is posted here.
The examination will be held on August 31 & September 1, 2013 in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao. This post will update as soon as possible, once the PRC posted the official room assignments.
You can also check/view here the official results of the said examination once PRC released it online. [ List of passers ] | [ Topnotchers ] | [ Top performing & performance of the schools ]
The two (2) days board exam itinerary, covered the following topics: Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology and Parasitology, Clinical Microscopy (Urinalysis and other Body Fluids), Hematology, Blood Banking and Serology, Histopathologic Techniques, Medical Technology Laws and Related Laws.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises one or two days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following their school uniform per Res. No. 311 dated May 18, 1994.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent (non-colored) plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building
NOTE: PRC will not be Responsible for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
Source: PRC website
For more updates of room assignments in August 2013 Medical Technologists Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the August 2013 Medical Technologists (Medtech) Board Exam results.
To receive free update from us, please “LIKING” us or “TWEET” and “GOOGLE+1″.